Playing on the field and indoors. Is there a big difference?
To make a decision in favor of a particular way of the game can only compare all the nuances inherent in each of them. However, let’s start with what unites Golf in the open and in artificial conditions:
* The basic principle is the same for both versions of Golf: “made a good shot-had fun.”
* Clubs and balls-usual
· The main rival one – box or simulator
· The technique of hitting the ball the same
* Play and chat
* In the simulator, the ball after hitting, flying 3-5 m, hits the screen. The continuation of the flight is demonstrated in a 3D copy of the real field. These meters are enough to accurately calculate the direction of flight of the ball.
* The kick in the Golf simulator is carried out continuously from an artificial surface, and as a result of the recalculation the program affects the flight of the ball. However, the principle of “playing against the field” is preserved here.
* The initial flight of the ball (3-5 m) takes place in virtually ideal conditions – without wind and rain. The program itself makes adjustments
* Strikes in the simulator are carried out, as a rule, from a flat surface. Only in some stimulators there is a possibility of modeling (slope) of the field.
. * Golf simulator will not replace you playing in nature on many nuances, it is a fact. However, given that nature is not always favorable, the simulator will be very useful. Especially after the impact, you can contemplate high-quality HD picture and almost believe in the reality of what he saw.
* Simulator-is Golf where you are comfortable: at home, in the office and other places. There is no need to spend time on the road to the Golf club and back, to stand in traffic jams. Playing on the simulator involves hitting from the same place, and the program moves you to the place of landing. In this case, the pace of the game increases: 45 min-hour, if you play one 18 holes, and not about 4-5 hours. Such time saving in the modern world is expensive. For example, South Korean fans screengolf have time to play 3-4 times a week. The number and results of Korean golfers speak for themselves.
· The fact that you are dealing with the program, opens up a lot of opportunities: you are able to see all the details of the contact of the stick with the ball – speed, angles, distance of flight of the ball and more. Also, you can make a video of your impact and send it to the instructor for comments.
· You have a chance to play on virtual copies of various fields of the world and the game process will never be monotonous. Moreover, there are elite fields, to get to which is difficult and expensive.
* Playing the simulator, you can be a participant of the tournament without leaving home and not inviting guests. The program will record the results of your game, save and compare with other participants.
Given the above, I want to summarize … the Simulator, of course, will not give you the whole range of impressions of the game of Golf, which you get on the field, however, as a convenient option to play more often and improve skills – this is a very good choice.